Saturday, May 29, 2010

Owen

Owen

New script. It feels really nice to work on a new script, having just finished my first draft of a feature after two semesters of working on it. I know I have to come back and do rewrites, but it's nice to move onto something else, just for a bit.

I got a new notebook, which is exciting. I can write down random lines of dialogue or short stories, films, songs, poems that inspire me. Example:

What We Talk About When We Talk About Love by Raymond Carver
parts of The Crossing by Cormac McCarthy, mainly the part where they find the girl
Quiet City by Aaron Katz, but not too much
Pierrot Le Fou by Jean-Luc Goddard (I need to get this back from Kyle)
Love Poem by Richard Brautigan
Raymond Chandler in general
"Real Love" by Beach House
"Feather" by Little Dragon
past relationships (danger, careful)

No comments:

Post a Comment